If you are a hardworker and your passion is in fashion and retail business, kindly email your resume and CV to email@example.com. Don’t forget to state your interest and what position you eager to have. Internship opportunities may be available as well.
We’re seeking passionate creatives!
– Working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion;
– Organized and Detail oriented;
– Familiar with Illustrator and Ms. Word softwares(IS A MUST);
– Able to operate Adobe Photoshop CS6, Illustrator, Computer and Free-Hand Design;
– Passionate about products, strong market interest and Brand Awareness;
– Please submit portfolio
Pijakbumi’s Design Intern will participate in our quarterly internship program in our Headquarter Office ;
Students that are selected are given a 12-week paid assignment, where they get to work side by side with our in-house designers and cross-functional partners within the AE-Brand.
This is a great opportunity to learn about our corporate culture and meet with other talented students and designers within the Industry