Please read the description below!
This Kora is made from cotton and natural rubber. Perfectly designed for on-and-go convenience and comfort for our day-to-day activity.
Because production failure during the heating process causes the upper of the shoe to have a faded color near the eyelets. The faded color is only visible when the shoe is used in direct sun. These shoes have no other defects, the quality is still the same as other Pijakbumi shoes.
- Origin: Bandung City, West Java, Indonesia.
- Construction: Vulcanized
- Upper: Cotton
- Insole: EVA
- Midsole: Natural Rubber
- Outsole: Natural Rubber
- Shoe Laces: Poly Cotton
- Packaging: Carton (Double Box )
Return and Exchange Policy
- We provide opportunities for customers who want to exchange or return their products for these 3 following reasons: the size received is still not fit, damaged / defective or missing part, wrong product(s) arrived.
- Cost of return shipping is customer responsibility if the size received is still not fit, the rest is our responsibility.
- Returns, exchanges, and refunds are only eligible for unworn footwear and within a maximum period of 5 working days after the product arrived.
- Exchange is eligible only for products that have equal or higher prices.
- Apparel, accessories, and discount/promo/sale products are not eligible for a return, exchange, or refund.