Our MORI is made by repurposing industrial waste; unused pine wood sawdust, and recycled cotton. This shoe is also plant-powered by ramie that is hand-woven by local artisan, giving you a breathable alternative to keep you cozy, even in all-day-long activities.
The color in the image may be slightly different from the actual product due to lighting effects and screen settings depending on your device.
- Origin: Bandung City, West Java, Indonesia.
- Construction: Cemented
- Upper: Ramie (grey) and Recycled Cotton (willow)
- Insole: Cotton and EVA
- Midsole: Thermoplastic Rubber
- Outsole: Thermoplastic Rubber
- Toe Cap & Pull Tap: Pine Wood Sawdust
- Shoe Laces: Poly Cotton
- Packaging: Carton (double box)
Return and Exchange Policy
We provide opportunities for customers who want to exchange or return their products for these 3 following reasons: the size received is still not fit, damaged / defective or missing part, wrong product(s) arrived.
- Cost of return shipping is customer responsibility if the size received is still not fit, the rest is our responsibility.
Returns, exchanges, and refunds are only eligible for unworn footwear and within a maximum period of 5 working days after the product arrived.
Exchange is eligible only for products that have equal or higher prices.
Apparel, accessories, and discount/promo/sale products are not eligible for a return, exchange, or refund.