Clean your shoes and clothes with natural saponins to avoid damaging the fibers and color of the fabric. Containing saponin sap which can produce foam and function as a natural washing agent that does not irritate the skin, does not contain harmful chemical compounds, and the remaining water from soap nut soap is safe for the environment. Each 100 ml contains citronella essential oil and sunflower seeds carrier oil. The brush made from coconut fiber is 100% compostable material.
How to use soapnut liquid as a shoe cleaner
- Do not soak the shoes. Do not splash into the water.
- Drop 2-3 soapnut liquids into the coconut cleaning brush and rub it only on the stained area.
- Prepare a clean wet microfiber cloth then wipe the surface until dry.
- Air-dry your shoes. Avoid direct sunlight.
- Store shoes in a dry place.
- Origin: Bandung City, West Java, Indonesia.
- Soap: Sapindus rarak de candole or Lerak
- Brush: Wood and Coconut fiber
- Cloth: Multi-purpose Microfiber Cloth
- Packaging: Carton