The shoe collaboration between Lafeet Zipang and atom by BUMI is named:
The Suigetsu Moon Water 水月. There is a sacred beauty that we can experience and appreciate, but words are not enough to contain all the feelings we are trying to pour into them. As our admiration for the moon’s (moonlight) reflection on the lake's water, it eventually made the colours of our shoe collaboration.
In our collaborator’s perspective, it took around 6 years of Research and Development to find the difference between walking in barefoot and in shoes (with the support of the sports research team of OKAYAMA University and the aid of Japan Sport Science University). The research showed that the traditional JIKATABI with the divided toe allows our toe to move more flexibly to all directions which proves that JIKATABI is the closest footwear to barefoot.
The shoe collaboration between Lafeet Zipang and atom by BUMI brings you the meticulous handwork of shoemaking and the search for authentic experience. The design and specifications of a running shoe with the advantage of barefoot-like kicking power that is also safe and durable.
In comparison to other shoes, these shoes easily feed the running strides wider during the faster running. It fits intermediate distance runners, and with the greater kicking power, the stride will be extended and the up-and-down movements will be controlled and smoother during the run.
Lafeet ZipangとAtom by BUMIのコラボレーションでできた靴の名前は：「水月」。感じられる神聖的な美しさは存在するが、言葉に表すことができない。日本語の「水月」という言葉は、水面に映される月の美しさが平安時代の文学作品に影響を与える。その美しさがこのコラボレーションの色とする。
Lafeet Zipangとatom by BUMIのコラボレーションで本格的な裸足の感覚の体験を地峡すると靴づくりの詳細な技術を同時に体験できる。また、裸足の力を保ちながらランニング靴の安全さの組み合わせデザインがアドバンテージを与える。
- We provide opportunities for customers who want to return or exchange their products for these 3 following reasons: the size received is still not fit, damaged / defective or missing part, and wrong product(s) arrived. Returns, exchanges, and refunds are only eligible for footwear that is unworn, unwash and in its original condition.
- Please send us the unboxing videos and photos. Once your complaint is approved and product replacement is available, our Customer Care will give you the Return and Exchange Form. Please note that you have to send back the product to our warehouse within a maximum period of 7 working days after the product arrives.
- Return and exchange is free. Exchange is eligible only for products that have equal or higher prices. If the product replacement is still not fit, next returns and exchanges fee will be covered by the customer.
- Apparel, accessories, and discount/promo/sale products are not eligible for a return, exchange, or refund.
- The product will be shipped to you. After you confirm the receipt of payment and shipping to our customer care, your replacement product will be delivered.
- If you need further information, you can contact Pijakbumi Customer Care at email@example.com
- RE-BUMI is a lifetime warranty in a mission to extend our product life cycle. This warranty covers all manufacturing defects, materials and components that have been used and worn out.
- RE-BUMI is eligible for shoes that have the RE-BUMI logo.
- If your shoes are damaged within 30 days of first usage following purchase, we will repair them free of charge. Otherwise, if you would like to process a repair request after 30 days of first usage, you will cover the repair fee.
- Before we proceed to repair, we will ensure the availability of materials used at the beginning and in the middle of the repair process.
- The process takes 28 business days. The duration of the repair depends on level damage of shoes and availability of repair materials.
- Do let us know if you need further support from us by contacting our Pijakbumi Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org.